Australia’s largest and longest running Christmas gift Appeal is turning 30, and K Mart will be inviting the community of Sunraysia to participate.
The Kmart Mildura’s Wishing Tree Appeal store launch will be conducted on Wednesday November 15 at 9.30am with a number of activities being conducted including the cutting of the cake, a visit from Santa, Salvation Army participation and a performance from the Irymple South Primary School choir.
The Kmart Wishing Tree Appeal has collected more than eight million gifts over the past 29 years and this year aims to raise more than 500,000 gifts for Australian’s in need.
Anyone can give to the Appeal, and this year the store has made it even easier by creating five simple ways for people to contribute;
1. Place a gift under the Wishing Tree at any Kmart store*
2. Add a little extra to your transaction by clicking the Wishing Tree logo on the self-serve checkouts
3. Drop your spare change in a coin collection box at any register
4. Take a bauble tag off the Wishing Tree and scan the barcode at any register to contribute
5. Give online at www.kmart.com.au/wishingtree